Policy of GEMO OLOMOUC, spol. s.r.o. regarding Quality, Environment and Safety and Protection of Health at Work.
GEMO OLOMOUC, spol. s.r.o. focuses on the complete construction of civil structures, both new buildings and reconstructions. The company builds residential buildings, civic amenities and industrial structures.
- The company's priority is to create conditions within its worksites for quality and safe work, with a sensitive approach to the environment. These conditions should be created for customers, employers, subcontractors, as well as other parties not involved in the construction process, in accordance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic and in harmony with the quality management control system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001, the environmental management system according to ČSN EN ISO 14 001 and the system for the management of safety and protection of health at work according to OHSAS 18 001.
- The company is aware of the fact that it must do everything for the satisfaction of its customers, so as to be able to develop and maintain long-term positive relations and that such customers remain loyal towards our company.
- The Company is aware that its reputation is the most precious asset it actually holds. It therefore intends to seek and enhance goods and mutually beneficial partnership relationships based on quality, work safety and environmental protection. The company is resolute in preferring long-term objectives to short-term profits.
- The company is aware that in order to achieve high quality, it is necessary to have stabilized and loyal personnel, satisfied with their own work. The company therefore pays attention to further education, freedom of decision and supports mutual communication and team work.
- The company undertakes to continuously improve all its activities as a part of the sustainable development commitment.